Spread over 6.5 acres, Shubhashray Homes, Bhiwadi attempts to redefine the affordable housing sector in northern India by ensuring the highest standards of construction coupled with maximum affordability for our customers. The project encompasses 540 homes, three play-gardens, a commercial complex, a rain-water harvesting facility and sewage treatment plant among other amenities.
The homes have been designed on the basis of extensive research on the spatial and functional requirements of a typical Indian family. The home offers two well lit and well ventilated rooms, a spacious kitchen and a bathroom, apart from providing spacious front and backyards for the ground floor residents and rights to the roof for the first floor residents. These Ground +1 independent structures maximize the value created for the home owners, while being friendly on the pocket.
Located in the midst of nature, Shubhashray Homes, Bhiwadi promises to be a cheerful participative community of satisfied home owners.
Distance from Shubhashray Bhiwadi :
- Kajaria Ceramics Factory
- Bhiwadi - 15 min
- Khushkhera and Chopanki Industrial Area - 10 min
- NH-8 - 20 min
- Gurgaon - 55 min
- Well lit wide paver block/bitumen roads.
- 750 litre tank for potable water and 500 litre tank for flushing water
- All fittings and accessories as per standard quality norms.
- All electrical fittings as per ISI standards.
- Provision for solar power back-up on a chargeable basis
- 17 convenience stores in a fully fledged commercial complex.
- A secure gated community housing 540 units.
- 4 Community parks
- Community area for socio-cultural gatherings.
- Rain Water Harvesting system.
- Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Adequate Parking space.
- 2 Rooms, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, front and back yard/balcony.